Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Race agianst time.

Let's see!! I’m gonna tell you a bit about me so you readers (if i ever get some) will understand why I’ve decided to do this.


I met my husband when we were in school. We never really liked each other except for a little crush that i had on him ,for like two days, that magically disappeared when rumor spread that he was making out with 2 of my friends behind the school amphitheater.....that’s all it took, then I realize he was a little too much of what I could take. Time flew and before we realized it 14 years had pass. We met again in October 2005 for no reason other than catching up. We had a blast, it was like we've never been apart and we talked as good friends about past relationships, life and so on, but that was it.

I called him again that December just to check on him (honestly because I was a little down and need it to laugh). I don’t know what happened that day, but something inside of us clicked and he brutally told me out of the blue that he liked me....I cracked up!!!

Long story short January 27, 2006 we got married!! Under the astound look of my father whom he met in the court house that same morning. He was obviously wondering why did we marry?, maybe expecting the growth of my belly the following months. That wasn't the case, but I got to say that by April we realize that our first sprout was on his way. Just when my son was turning one and I was staring to lose the weight God bless me and nine month later I had my daughter.

So let’s rethink. Dating time to weeks; married without children, 2 months; marry with kid, kids or pregnant, 3 years and almost 8 months.

If any of you out there is a parent, especially here in this country, you know It IS Not Easy.

I have practically forgotten what is like to go on a date. We tried like a week ago and we end up going out at 8:30 and returning at 10:30 stuffed like turkeys for thanksgiving. Word of advice, never go to Texas de Brazil on a date, it will ruin it! at the 3rd sip of my french pinot noir I was drunk.....I'm so out of shape!

2 comments:

  1. jajajaja...that is cool, well, what can I say keep up you can do it you already 75% there. I am doing the same inmaginate its hard but you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marieli! Will is power! You're a very determined person! You can do it!

    BTW! Your love story is one of my favs!! Should be made into a movie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete